Sunday, December 2, 2007

Holiday Traditions

We don't have many traditions that we follow. Every year we put out the menorah and put up a small tree. We open one present on the first night of Hannukah and one present on Christmas Eve. The rest of the presents (if there are any) are opened on Christmas Day. Stockings are always looked at first thing Christmas morning. I usually work on Christmas day.

Our Menorah:
Our Christmas Tree:
Leave a comment with your holiday traditions :)




4 comments:

wendy said...

We have the same penguin stocking...so cute! Very cute tree :)

theUndertaker said...

:(
Your tree looks so sad. I will send you an ornament with my face on it and you can love me forever! :) Me and my kitty.

What's your mailing address? EMAIL ME...

I like the [insert the word i can't spell but it's man-or-ha]

Um...we put of the tree...and open a present xmas eve...but you know that already.

Anonymous said...

Both are beautiful!

Nessa said...

beautiful