Saturday, November 1, 2008

Grandma

This is the last time I saw my grandma before she died. She is holding a teddy bear that I gave her. You can't really see it but her name is written using the Opposites Attract Cricut cartridge. The stamp says "Footprints. He spoke, "My Precious Child, I love you and would never leave you... When you saw only one set of footprints, that was when I carried you." The stamp is by inkadinkado. That was my Grandma's favourite poem. I miss her a lot. I love you Grandma!

4 comments:

preci28 said...

I'm so happy that you were able to scrap this page. Kuddos to you for completing it without a tear, but sometimes tears just come once in a while! I know she is looking down and thinking of you and how beautiful you are and how beautiful this page is!!

ScrapAddict said...

Beautiful page!!

pdeplonty said...

Great job on the page. The little bear looks just like the one you gave Grandma. Love you!

Anonymous said...

What a precious page for you to do! Great job.