These are some of the cards I've made for Emily Falconbridge's 52 week challenge. You can find it on her blog at:
http://embers.typepad.com/e/mini_art_journal_challenge/index.htmlMy title card:

Week 11: Your initial...The letter that stands for you, for your name...and I am just going to leave it at that!

Week 14: Birds! Birds make me think of freedom, gentleness and innocence. Use imagery, stories, memories, feathers anything at all that comes to mind when you think of a bird.

Week 19: Change. How do you feel about it? What big or little changes have you made? What do you want to change? How do you deal with change?

Week 23: Right now. - I will never be exactly where I am right now again, so I'm going to write a few of my 'right nows' to remember just how I am feeling at this time in my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment